Currently he’s the main school teacher, and he takes part in different things like graphic & web designing, and marketing.
He started teaching in 2008, and with the growth of his knowledge and experience, he started to teach internationally in 2011, when he was presented by “Rodchata Enterprise” to teach Kizomba at “San Francisco Int. Bachata Festival”.
Participation as a teacher:
- 3rd San Francisco Int. Bachata Festival – 2011
- 4th San Francisco Int. Bachata Festival – 2012
- 2nd AfroLatin Dance Festival in Egypt – 2012
- 4th Warsaw Kizomba Festival – 2013
- 3rd AfroLatin Dance Festival in Egypt – 2013
- 4th AfroLatin Dance Festival in Egypt – 2014
- 3rd Lebanon Latin Festival – 2015
- 5th AfroLatin Dance Festival in Egypt – 2015
- 6th AfroLatin Dance Festival in Egypt – 2016
- 7th AfroLatin Dance Festival in Egypt – 2017
- 7th Istanbul International Dance Festival – 2018
- Istanbul Dance Festival Summer Edition – 2018
- 2nd Bosphorus Dance Festival – 2018
- AfroLatin Dance Marathon – 2018
- 8th Istanbul International Dance Festival – 2019
- 8th AfroLatin Dance Holidays – 2019
Since he started dancing, he was trained by some of the masters and best teachers around the world on different dances, he focus more on Kizomba, Semba & Zouk. In 2012 he got certified with the first “Kizomba/Semba Teachers” Course by Petchu & Jazzy Dance Studios (Portugal).
Currently he teaches mainly Kizomba, Semba & Zouk, in addition to other dances, with big focus on technicality, deep understanding of this nice art, its culture & ethics.
Kizomba, Semba, Zouk, Tango Argentine, Salsa, Bachata, Rueda De Casino, Rueda De Bachata, Cha Cha, Jive, Rumba, Forró & some more.
Amr is certified with many courses in different disciplines, and has been teaching different things since 1999.